Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 20

Today, is my birthday... also it is Brandon's brithday. last night after the YEHA night we had a late dinner and went about seoul to celebrate.

The last two days we had YEHA night. for Seoul. the first one was for the North region and the second was for the South. Overall there was about 150 in attendance. After Danielle on the first night, and Brandon nim on the sencond night lead warm ups. the rest of the group came in and did ChunBuShinGong and then the Phoenix dance. afterwards the whole group sang Arirang, a traditional Korean song about the joy of finding enlightenment.

After that I gave a lecture for about 40 minutes and training for about twenty minutes. this is a really amazing experience for me and I am so honored to be able to share about some of the miracles that have happened in my life, I hope that inspires others to get out there and share their story as well.

I will post pictures of the two events and our night in seoul tomorrow.

Also, tomorrow we will go to Jeju Island which is world reknowned for it peace, low crime rate, and beauty. We will be there for about five days and I am very excited to embrace the beauty of nature and meet the people there. I will also post pictures tomorrow.

LOVE

No comments: