Monday, March 17, 2008

March 16 2008

Today we gave a Demonstration of ChunBuShinGong to Korea's the top Media personal in Seoul. After the demonstration I lead warm up exercise for about twenty minutes before Ilchi Seuseungnim's lecture. This was quite an honor. They really took to the exercise and were smiling or laughing much of the time. We also worked up a small sweat.

During the lecture Seuseungnim was so comfortable, he was sitting on the floor with everyone in a circle and everyone was openly sharing their feelings. I imagine that this will be a historical meeting in Korea's history. He spoke about how lucky they are to be gifted writers and how they can share the message of hope with Korea. He spoke about that for more the two hours and I think Korea's media will drastically change. this is really an amazing thing to witness, and something we can imitate in States.

One of our members, Adam, decided that he should leave today. This really rocked me. I thought, if i were truly creating the ideal world and connected to the philosophy that i am teaching then he would not want to leave. In a way that is true and it can be a wake up call to connect deeper and truly make this what everyone is undeniably in need for. so that they can feel their hope through what we are sharing.
Also i feel that if his heart is calling him towards another path then I want to support him to grow there. I shared this with him and as long as we share this spirit, then no matter what the consequences, we are brothers.

March 15 2008

We gave a demonstration in front of 2,333 Dahn masters today! It was truly amazing to see and feel their powerful energy I felt connected to the joy inside each and everyone of them.

Afterwards I was asked to give a half an hour lecture about the HongIK philosophy. I spoke about my story, the history of Korea, the ChunBuKyung, and the HongIk movement around the world. this was a huge honor, and many jidoja were moved to tears. I was truly touched and received many thanks, I am so appreciative of my fellow Jidoja's mind. I saw how many people support this movement here is Korea and the potential for America. Also I was able to see a glimpse of my own potential which is something very special for me. More then anything I feel grateful for that, and as we move on I pray to be in the situation where I am able to use that more and more for widely benefiting humanity and the Earth. I was also inspired to encourage and support my fellow team members to have that experience as well, and we will be touring to different Universities where they will be giving inspirational lectures also.

Afterwards we had a ChunJe (heavens ceremony) and connected through meditation. then there was a lecture by Ilchi Seuseungnim about his new book Brain Wave Vibration Training. The book is only in Korean now, but will be translated into ten different languages soon. the Concept of brain wave vibrations training is really remarkable.

It is simple exercise that teaches not only how to feel and become aware of your own brain waves, but how to actually control them. beyond that it goes into depth on how to use and create your brain waves to manifest success, health, peace, and happiness in your life. I will speak more about this later as it is the bulk of what we are sharing with Korea.

the rest of his lecture was very fun and inspirational. We sang many songs and he shared that this is how he is practicing to learn English. From a Distance, When I Need Love, and You Raise Me Up are three of his favorites.

Before March 15 2008

We have had three big performances in three of the major provinces in Korea, Buson, the City of Light, and Matson (I think) there were several thousand people at each of these. they are really blown away by our performance, after us is the Dahn Gun Arirang B-boys. they are incredible its as if they have bones like birds so light an strong that they can fly. after our performances I give a short introduction to ourselves and the event. it seems like a great way to start things off and Ilchi Seuseungnim always has a huge smile on his face while we perform or I speak. I am glad we are making him happy as he is a very hospitable host.

We've been given a team of people who take care of us, very special trainings and privileges, delicious Korean food, a great education, a cultural experience, and a chance to work for world peace. If we are successful then many more will be able to travel and do this work as well.

Thats all for now. Pictures and videos to come

LOVE

No comments: